Today in class we had a quiz. The quiz was on the north and central American countries. I believe I got one of the answers wrong on the North American countries. Other than that, it was easy. I studied hard during advisory, so the countries were still fresh in my mind. That last minute study was a major help to me. The website was also a huge help to me. It took me eight tries, but I finally got 100% on both categories and under a minute. The most frustrating was definitely the north American countries. The countries down south are so small and close together I got them confused. For some reason I kept putting Costa Rica where Honduras should be. It was very frustrating at first but eventually on the day of the quiz I was able to tell the two apart. The central America countries were the easiest to identify. The countries were spaced out and much larger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog