Today for class we had a pop quiz. I know I got 6/10 questions wrong on the quiz. I could only study once during this whole week, so I had little help. It seems like most of the class was pretty freaked out when they heard we had a pop quiz. Obviously, they never had one before, high school amateurs.  It's a private school so they should expect some teachers to give out pop quizzes. Apparently, someone got a 100% on the quiz. I would expect that from him, he's always been smart since I met him in middle school. I definitely need to study soon but I have a game Saturday, so we'll see how it goes. I have a feeling some of my classmates will do good on the test, but others not so much. Maybe some people will do better next week, it is all up to them and their choices. 7/10 isn't so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog