For class today we got our test back and experimented with Population Pyramid. I scored a 90% on the test. I got three questions wrong, one of them I should've gotten right but I was in the wrong section. The other two I got confused with and switched their places around. Crude birth rate is births per 1000 people per year. Total fertility rate is the average number of children born per woman. That is the correct answers, but on the test, I had those answers flipped around in the wrong spot. The population website was very easy to work and cool. First of all, I can get the population of countries I need very easily. It takes me half the time to find a countries population, compared to the world fact book. Also, the population pyramid is made for people who are visual. In this class we often compare populations to each other. The population pyramid gives you the population in graphs, which is way easier to comprehend and compare than numbers. I would recommend using the population pyramid for future use in the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog