Today we had a 30-point quiz. I was one of the first people to finish. It was actually pretty easy, there was only about 3 questions that I had troubled with. The population pyramid was probably the hardest part of the test. I didn't remember the countries the pyramids were showing, but I believe I got the right answers. Thankfully we had some time to study before the test. There were several countries that I couldn't answer questions about, but since I did a quick cram session, I believe I answered correctly. I also got to compare notes with my classmates. They had notes that I was missing from the videos we watched and the power point we reviewed. A couple of questions I didn't even know we were going to be asked on. But luckily, we compared notes, and I was prepared for the test. I think I got an A or B on the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog