I believe I earned myself a 95%. My slide wasn't as big as the other groups but I did identify a major problem and thoroughly explained it. I could've used a different format instead of using  bullet points. While I did explain the nation problem, it could have been better. My group grade overall was a 90%. Everyone in my group, including myself, used bullet points for our slides. We had about 3-4 bullet points and that was not good for us. Each slide had to take up at least 2 mins per person. I believe only one of us reached the 1 min mark. The other groups had entire paragraphs for they're slides, which did help them reach 2 mins. The only thing they didn't do better than us was explaining the problem for each slide. My group can state the problem, explain it, and figure out a way to solve it. Other groups had to take most of their time to think about a solution for their problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog