For class today we had a quiz. The quiz was easy, but I went through it way too fast. I've learned in school if you're taking a test and you're one of the top five to finish, something is wrong. You definitely can't be the first to finish, that's just asking for bad luck. We were allowed to use our blogs, so I guess that's why I finished so fast. Many people already stopped doing their blogs, and now they're taking a long time to finish the test. I feel confident in my test but still a little nervous. It's a 100-point test, we're taking big tests several times in each quarter, so the pressure is on us. Anyways I'm sure people will get back to doing their blogs now after today. The people who left today for their games have no idea they can use their blogs. Someone will probably tell them, but it won't help since it will look suspicious if all the answers on the test suddenly showed up on their blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog