Today we got our test back and reviewed it. I got a 91% on the test. The test was easy because all the answers were in my notes. I finished the multiple choice so fast, I thought my answers were going to be all wrong. The second half of the test was easy as well, although I did get two and a half questions wrong. The main problem was I couldn't think of works that relate to polis. It's too bad now I can think of several different words that come from polis, because I really needed those points. Also, I couldn’t get the bonus question. I knew it was a mountain up north, but I couldn't think of the name. The written responses I did well on. The class voted guilty: 5 and not guilty: 16. I voted not guilty. Socrates committed two very major crimes in that era, he was bound to be killed. If I openly sided with the losing team, there would be no doubt that I will surely die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog