Class today was very educational. I learned about the several hardships students go through in high school. I'm sure the main problem was sleep. I haven't met a single student who says they get enough sleep. Each day students have about an hour or maybe two hours of homework. Most students in the school are in after school activities. Having that much work to do extremely affects the body and mind. I personally don't get enough sleep. On an average day I get home around 7:00 pm after practice. By then the sun is going down but i still need to get started on my work. The way it's going for classes I'll be finishing my homework around 10:00 at night. That only leaves me with 8 hrs of sleep. I need more sleep than that, since I'm practicing everyday. The pressure of private school is also a major factor of stress for students. In public school teachers could randomly choose a day when the students have no work to do. But in private schools everyday is new work that must be done. Although i was expecting this since the tuition is high, I didn't think it would be on this level. Truthfully I somewhat enjoy the busy schedule. In public school I always had a feeling something was missing. Like I could always do more, I guess this school was the right choice for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog